A collection of the daily stories written for Hypervocal.com. In an attempt to make it easier for the readers here to find the stuff I’m writing for them, I plan to gather all the stories up and publish a single daily post here with links to them all.
The intention, of course is to get this up as soon as the day ends over there. So, without further ado:
- She’s Got It: Megan Amram Auditions for “Glee”
- Diabetes Ahoy! Coca-Cola Taps Into the Potential Revenue Streams of Soda Fountains
- The Little Sumo Wrestler Who Could: 400-Lbs. Man Completes LA Marathon
- Ballhawks: The Obsession of Catching a Home Run Ball Outside Wrigley Field
- Minnesota Republicans Want to Ban Poor People from Carrying Cash
- Gay Conversion Through Prayer? There’s an App for That