1. I’ve read this article, like, three times about material scientists that have designed a window that blocks sound but still allows air flow. Needless to say, I still don’t get it, but it sounds great.
2. Advice from Joss Whedon on Getting Things Done. Love his bit about metaphorically filling the tanks when depleted.
3. My next project around the house is going to turn a few empty beer bombers into a set of glasses. Seems easy enough.
4. “Dear Daughter: I Hope You Have Awesome Sex” (fingers crossed I’m as cool as this dad is if I ever have a daughter. But, probably, I’ll wrap her in a burka and call it a day)
5. Here’s a look at 40 maps that help define the world.