So apparantly this is an IQ puzzle some Japanese employers give during job interviews. Pretty sadistic if you ask me. You’re brain is gonna sweat trying to do this, but it’s a good challenge. It took me about 15 minutes to get and then in my own hubris I tried to see if I could replicate it, but unfortunately, it took me another few minutes to do it again. Once you get the pattern for how this works, you’ll wonder what the big deal is, but trust me this thing is like the thighmaster for your brain.
Crossing the River
The following rules apply:
- Only 2 persons on the raft at a time
- The father can not stay with any of the daughters, without their mother’s presence.
- The mother can not stay with any of the sons, withouttheir father’s presence.
- The thief (striped shirt) cannot stay with any family member, if The Policeman is not there.
- Only the Father, the Mother and the Policeman know how to operate the raft.
- To start click on the big blue circle on the right.
- To move the people click on them.
- To move the raft click on the pole on the opposite side of the river.
You do this right – you can land a job in Japan!? I posted the instructions b/c the game’s in Japanese and I don’t understand their funny letters.