Yes, being able to pee standing up, will no doubt, but the only thing men have going for us. As a species, we’re probably about 25 years aways from being obsolete. But we’ll always have the ability to pee standing up. Now, women can experience the joys as well, thanks to a new game for the Nintendo Wii imported from those crazy Japanese kids.
By using a “strap-on” Wii remote, females can use realistic fluid dynamics to shoot urine into various toilets. Get too much on the floor and your game is over. The game is called Super Pii Pii Brothers. This could become the next Guitar Hero … if Guitar Hero involved peeing and penis remote extensions.
Also, I don’t see how men would enjoy playing this game, but there’s always bachelorette parties! Though this could take potty training to an entirely new level. Sometimes I miss the seat, but I don’t care. If I had this when I was four to “train” then my life coulda been so different. [via]
- Video Game for Nintendo Wii Provides a Virtual Peeing Experience
- Amazing Realistic Pee Fluid Dynamics
- Imported from Japan
- Comes with game disc and Wiimote belt harness
- Includes cross regional boot disc to allow play on US Wii consoles
- Minimal Japanese text makes game easy to understand if you can’t read Japanese
- Over 100 different peeing environments with multiple toilet and urinal styles
- Up to two players can compete with dueling pee streams
Also, I have no way of varifying if this is an elaborate prank or not, so take this with a huge grain of salt. Like an entire salt rock.